Friday, January 20, 2017

A Revised Intro - 2017

Well, here it is 2017 and I am finally making an honest effort at creating a blog. It truly has taken me so very long to begin this project. I had major issues tryit ng to decide on a subject people would wanna read. No lie,  I have researched over and over, again and again. I mean I have filled at least 10 or more notebooks full of notes!! And out of all the many cool things I've considered, the one thing I keep coming back to is the "Online Hussle". You know what I'm talking about........the same thing everyone else is talking about, the million different ways to make money, mostly online, but occasionally not. So for now, that's where I'm going to begin, at least until I get my blog epiphany. Yup, gonna see where this takes us. One thing for sure, there is no shortage of information on the subject. I have enough content for awhile.
So one more thing, before I begin providing you with my versions, of other peoples information, I'd like to tell you just a little bit about myself. (Try not to nod off)
My name is Candy Henderson. I am 42. I originally grew up on a 500 acre Dairy farm, in Maquoketa, Iowa. At age 11, we lost the our farm and moved to Phoenix, Arizona. I remained in Arizona until age 18, at which time I met my husband, Ed, who was from California, but attending school in Arizona. We eventually moved out to California together, in 1992. We got pregnant and married in 1996, had a daughter and eventually two more. And this month we celebrated our 25th anniversary, I believe. Close to that anyway, lol, neither of us ever remembers our anniversary on the day. We always remember like two weeks later. It's funny, not one year have we remembered on time. It makes us laugh.
So, that is more than enough about me. I just don't want to feel like a total stranger to anyone who frequents this blog. And I think for now that's a good start. Tomorrow we will begin by discussing some apps that you can earn money with by simply installing them on your phone.
Thank you very much for giving my blog a chance and I welcome any comments, good or bad.
Till next time, do it movin.........

No comments: